Monday, February 27, 2006

Should I be happy or sad? Part 2

continuing from yesterday's entry....

if u have seen my previous entries, this ms tan may be just taking me as a 2nd bf when her bf not free? or somebody whom she sian then contact? why i say so?

1. coz sometimes i nvr hear from her for months
2. then suddenly ask me out for dinner on v.day, but later on cancelled coz bf meeting her in the end (refer to v.day's entry
3. yesterday, she was having roadshow in northpoint (near my place since i stay in yishun). she was sianed, dun feel like working coz previous kena scolding from boss and anyway yishun's crowd not that great.
4. recently, i became her fake customer because she need to call her customers to inform them of their application status. couldnt reach them, so call me instead.

so am i just a replacement bf or a stupid guy whom she knows she sure can get help from?

am i just someone whom can accompany her when noone else is free to do so?

should i just start ignoring her? i tried at first, but i just control my feelings though. well she call, i be more than eager to help her. am i being used in some ways?

so what should i do now?

1 comment:

[ tutu ] said...

Well my dear friend, as I have advised you long time ago, she has been playing with your feelings for her. I know it is not easy to forget a person, but do not allow yourself to be taken advantage of ok. I believe that there are many friends who will support you along the way.