Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Season of Love

Just watch this Korea movie with 2 of my colleagues. I guess those who see this movie title for the first time will think its a love story movie, especially since valentine;s day is today. But it's not. In fact the movie is about 4 sad stories. Somehow, i got affected by the sadness the movie brought. Dunno why also.

Normally, i wouldn;t care much about sad or not, coz im a bo chap person, so-long-i-happy-can-liao person. but from this movie, i feel like we should all appreiate our love ones, and not take them for granted, becoz before you know it, they might be gone, be it gone forever, or gone to others. treasure your love ones before u regret.

Well, movies doesnt always have happy endings. and this movie, 4 sad endings. when i guess i feeling really not so well tonite, becoz normally i dun blog during weekdays. i guess it also got something to do with what i going to say next.

next i want to tok about something else.

I guess most people would experience those inconsiderate people, whose hp goes off in the cinema when watching movie, or those who answer phones or sms as well. I simply dislike those people.

But nvr did i realise, actually i was one of those culprits. My mother called in the middle of the show, and i answered, trying hard to whisper "I watching movie"... Right after the movie when walking out of the cinema, one of my colleague say something which somehow make me feel bad about myself. he said "dun make me tulan of you, answer the phone in the middle of the show, the other time when watching huo yuan chia also". Somehow, i couldnt manage a smile or a reply. was quite shocked instead, coz i nvr realise that actually i often do that.

damn, wad the f*** have i been doing all these times.

No comments: