Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Best v.day ever....

this morning went to work as usual. however, on the way to office, stomachache so reach office liao, throw the bag down n rush to bomb the toilet. what a way to start a day.

well, before i knew what i was doing the whole day, its knock off time again. my mother called when i was walking to the mrt. ask me to buy onions again. yesterday buy one too big, she said. want to make those fried onions n garlic, you know, those you put as garnish one?

sure, i said. went to buy the onion and bee hoon also. forgot to mention, she ask me buy also the beehoon. reach home liao and guess what?? this lady, her name is ms tan called. "hey jason, still remember you want to treat me pasta? you free today anot?" hmm, i was thinking, today v.day leh. dun she have to meet her bf for dinner or smthing. Well, unknowingly, i agreed and told i go take a bath and go down to orchard to meet her. initially wanted to jio her bishan j8 only, but she say she want to go walk walk buy thing, so orchard lor.

i took my towel, my underwear, and was about to walk to the bathroom, when my friend, mr johnson called. tok tok abit then told him, "hey bro, i gng for a date (like real) with that lady". of coz he knew who she was. then i quickly ended the call, need to bath leh....

then.... ms tan call my hp again, this time she asked "jason u changed already anot". i tot she gng to scold me again, coz last time i was late when i suppose to meet her and in the end she dun wan meet me liao. i tot this time also same. but instead she said "hmm.. my bf suddenly want to meet for dinner, but usually we dun do v.day one, really dun like my bf like tat leh" "want to join us??" join you? siao bo... so of coz i say "its ok lah, next time bah" "you dun be angry leh" she said. angry for what??? "We still got next time to meet for dinner lah", i said.

ah crap, i should have known this would be coming. anyway my inital plan was to go bowling. so that wad i did. usually i play like shit. but today i make my 2nd investment. i bought a hand guard. if i nvr remember wrongly, my scores are as follows: 80+ 90+ 160 80+ 90+ 140

was quite happy with myself. 1st time ever since i got this new ball that score that high in a single game. the 70 dollars was worth it man.. but becoz i played alone, so was rather tired, throwing one ball after another. the guard was rather effective, but i have yet to master it yet. hopefully i become better n better....


lucky i didnt go orchard to meet her, i wouldnt want to fall back into the pit that i had tried so hard to climb out not long ago.

isnt this a great v.day? i not being sacarastic though, i really mean it.

No comments: