Monday, February 13, 2006

Backstabber, are you one?

Sometimes i feel myself like a backstabber. Remember my indo colleague who works in the same teams as me? I always complaint about him to my friends, and other fellow colleagues in other teams. Often or not, making fun of him or bad-mouthing him.

Yes, true that he's not exactly the best team mate to have. Yes, he's weirdo in the way he thinks. Yes, I don't like him.

He and me, we are both contract staff. We work under our direct boss - our team leader. Our team leader, doesnt like my indo colleague, 1st or 2nd day at work; already complained to me about his work attitude. This indo colleague request to change team.

Conclusion, he is on bad terms with our team leader. Whether we get our contracts renewed or promoted, depends alot on our team leader's appraisal. So if team leader doesnt like indo colleague and i on ok terms with team teader means i have higher chance of promotion??

when indo colleague on MC, not around. i change his program becoz i think it should be improved. discuss with team leader, he agrees. am i making things worse for my indo colleague?

if i think in this way, am i indirectly backstabbing? but sometimes just i cant help it. i guess im this kind of self-centered person. work for myself, not for others become my motto unknowingly. can't imagine how it goes on from here.

man are selfish naturally? or am i just trying to make myself feel better?

No comments: