Thursday, February 09, 2006

-_-

haizz, why life's such a bore?

every morning struggle to wake up, squeeze with people in MRT, trying to stay awake and not fall over in the mrt all the way to work. work a few hours go have lunch. lunch eaten go back office. work a few hours then back to squeezing mrt home.

going home always so slow coz forever got people want to get into the mrt which is so full, delaying the train from departing the station. then go back home. eat dinner. watch tv then sleep.

next day the cycle repeats.

weekends..... time seems to pass so fast. wake up in the late mornings, have brunch and slack. soon its dinner time. before you know it, wkend over le.

haizz.. interesting time izznt it?


At work, all the time staring at the screen, programming, debugging, testing. every day the same.

At home, still staring at the com, checking email, msn abit and BLOGGING.



Friends, some missing, some buzy with work, some buzy with bf/gf, some married...

My team leader at work, 30+ i guess, still single, people knock off at 5pm, 7pm is still in office.

i cant imagine myself the same next time...

Colleagues at work, some married with kids, some getting married, some still single and no life like me...


How can i do to make my life more meaningful. seems like im wasting my life away. sometimes feel really lonely. yes, there is family, yes, there are close friends, but there is none who truely understands me.

i need someone who can give me what i lack. somethings missing in my jigsaw life. when and how i can find that somebody.

somebody whom i can look foreward to see after work, meet after work or weekends, talk over the phone to, send sms to. somebody whom i can hold her hands and say i love you, somebody whom i can marry and start a family with. somebody who can stand my lousy living habits, my arrogant tots, my selfish behaviours, my weaknesses. somebody whom look upon me as the pillar of her life, whom i can be grant the responsibility to take care of her for the rest of her life, somebody who i have wonderful kids with, somebody...., somebody..... who's that somebody?

special occasions: birthdays, new years, xmas, v.day, will there be a day whom i can get to celebrate with somebody i love?

No comments: