Friday, February 03, 2006

Gong xi fa cai

Woof woof!! It's the year of the Dog! How's the new year? Well for me, its almost the same every year.

Try to gamble a bit, but suffer great loss even though i only play a little. woah, luck still haven change for me yet.

Hope things will be better bah.


Guess what, my indo. colleague will be joining another team very soon. didn't expect it to be so soon. But i guess its good news. He went back to indo this week, so my team leader and I had some time looking at his codes, really cant imagine how he can put so many codes in one place. 9k lines of code in a class!!! He simply just copy n paste codes here n there, even though some codes can be reused by passing in parameters into common subs and functions. Haizz, thats how lazy he is.

So hope the user will sign off this phase of the project as soon as posssible. hmm, well which means the next phase of the project will be handled by my team leader n me. Just hope he don't try to change my codes and not tell me again. This just annoys me big time. I wanted to tell him, but dunno how to tell him also.

So this is how fun my work is. Damn boring....

Anyway, so long no BIG problems arise and I get my salary everyt 20th of the mth, the rest just hack care lah, haha...

Next week got to buy toto, the Hongbao toto draw will be next week. Hope I can win one million or more lah.. hhaha wish me luck ah. If i win, i treat u dinner ok? keke

No comments: