Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Shirley

Today is my friend's birthday. So Shirley, I want to wish you a Happy 26th Birthday !!! Wish you always happy and cheerful and be successful in whatever you do !!!

Well, I doubt you will see this post anyway but I still want to say. No matter who are you with now, so long he treats you well and you are happy, I will feel happy for you too.

Although I told myself I have forgotten you, but just now while waiting for you outside SSDC, my heart was racing, just like last time. Haven seen you for like 5 months, ever since I got my birthday present from you. Still remember seeing the tearful you that night. Really feel heartache when i see you sad coz I only want to see the smiling and cheerful you always.

Though we are not fated to be lovers, but I glad we are still good friends. However, there is no doubt in my heart there always be a place just for you, always.

Just now although I wished we had a longer chat, but your house is just too near to SSDC!! So hope can catch dinner with you one of these days when you are not so busy.

Hope you like the bag I bought you. =)


* This post is delicated to Ms. Shirley Tan

No comments: