Thursday, June 30, 2005

7 days = 1 week

Today is my friend Rachel's turn to fly home. How come it seems to take so long before its my turn. Haha, I have exactly 7 days left.

Actually wanted to go to the city to buy somethings but it was raining cats and dogs. So decided to stay at home instead. Play game for a while then continue to do some packing and cleaning.

Packed one box full of textbooks and mags and you know what? It weighted 41kg although it's only a small box. Wow!

Cannot pack any more things since I'm still using some of them, so decided to clean the microwave. I always feel weary when I think of cleaning that because I didnt clean it for a long time haha. On the other hand, there was once when I was heating up a bowl of curry, the curry "exploded" thus making a mess inside the microwave. Had a tough time cleaning it up. Haha. Serve me right. Anyway, glad that it's cleaned now.

I guess the program for tomorrow will be shopping for things that my dad asked me to buy, as well as buying some easy-to-cook food for the remaining days here. And 100% not microwavable food since I just cleaned the stupid microwave. =)

No comments: