Saturday, June 11, 2005

Clubbing during exams period

Haha, I guess some of you must be surprise to see the title of this post. Yes, I went clubbing last nite haha. Actually, I just wanted to have dinner with Darren, my friend from poly. He came here for holiday, and he leaving tonight, so I thought it will be nice to meet up with him.

I SMSed him that perhaps we can have dinner at Chinatown at 6.30pm but instead he asked me if I wanted to go clubbing or not. Haha, thinking a while, oh, what the heck, just go lah. So I told me okay. We had dinner first then went to a club called Amber.

I'm not a party animal or what, so I don't frequent clubs. In fact this was my 3rd time clubbing in Australia, haha. But the music was great, and surprisely lots of asians were there. And YES, many pretty babes. There was a variety of girls: Caucasians, Aussies, Hong Kees, Indos. Wow, it was quite a feast for the eyes.

My friends went to dance with some of them, but I'm a shy guy, so most of the time I just stand around watching or dancing with other friends.

Oh well, enough of pre-exam celebration stuff, time to spend some time on my notes and stuff. Can't really keep focus on my revision, hmm thats why I here writting all this stuff, hahaha. Well, think it's time to pay the library a visit tomorrow..

First paper, Advanced Database Concepts this coming friday the 17th. Wish me luck =)

No comments: