Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Grampians National Park

Yesterday, I went to the Grampians National Park in Victoria, Australia. Takes about 4.5 hours to get from Melbourne city to the park. The scenery was fantastic. There were mountains, lakes, cliffs and many more. We went to the famous Jaw of Death and I even had a photo taken of me on the "Jaw". It looked frightening at first because the "Jaw" was quite narrow, so if somebody was to fall from there, he/she would most likely be dead. But when I got onto it, it doesn't look that scary. But due to the bright sunlight, the picture didn't look as good as it is. Can't really see my face clearly.

Me on Jaws of Death

We also went to the MacKenzie Falls. Going down to the base of the waterfall was easy, but climbing was tiring. Couldn't remember how many steps of stairs did we climb to get back to the top. But it was worth it, because the waterfall was great.

MacKenzie Falls

The trip was fun.... and tiring as well, with so many hours of continuous driving. But it is always great to be able to experience the beauty of mother nature. The driving experience was good too, although I almost knocked into a kangeroo as it was hopping across the road =p Never will I be able to do that in Singapore (I mean the driving ok! I love kangeroos =D)

My friends & me

No comments: