Saturday, June 04, 2005

Happy birthday Xiao Lao Shu

Firstly, wana say happy 21st birthday to dear siuniang aka xiao lao shu. Wish her all best in wadever she do and also good luck for her exams as exams are just around the corner. Stay pretty and cheerful always. Remember birthdays are not to remind you that you are older, its all about getting more mature and grown up. Congrats, siuniang =) Haha, a naughty add-on is that you can watch R(A) movies liao. =D

Hmm, my 21st birthday seems to be so long ago, haha. I remember I was on army standby on my birthday. Luckly, I was not activiated. If not, it would have ended up with a birthday party without the birthday boy, or should i say guy.. haha. My army friends were with me at the party. So, I joked with them that if we all get activiated, at least can share cab back to camp, not all is bad, haha. But phew, all was good =) I guess i won't have any more birthday parties until i'm 50 years or wad. hehe.

1 comment:

j@50n said...

hehe, having you here in melbourne has also make my life here more bearable and fun.

good luck for your exams too as well for future undertakings =)