Thursday, June 16, 2005

The negative "me"

I can't help but wonder what's happening to me. I became a quick-tempered and highly aggressive person. I would get angry over things that people say or do, even little things. You can also describe this as being petty, I suppose.

You can see this side of me from the way I react to situations, in which things someone have said or done, have annoyed me. And because of that, I reacted back in a negative way or behavior. Impatient is another factor too. Not willing to give in to others is another.

Reacting negatively in such situation somehow portray the same kind of behavior that of the other party who has annoyed you. Thus, this reactions from me will sometimes annoy others as well, making others' lives difficult. In this case, I became the devil as well, isn't it.

What happen to the "easy come, easy go" and "don't worry, be happy" me?

No comments: