Monday, May 02, 2005

Countdown to End of School.......

It's the month of May!! Woah, I can't believe my eyes. One more month of school and I'm done. Hehe.. However last 4 weeks includes submission of assignments, reports and projects. I guess I will be busy like hell... Arghhh....

I just feel there is so many things to do, so little time. There is so many things to do in one day, sometimes I wish we have more than 24hrs to do stuff.

Finally, I had a Sunday, resting at home, just playing games and watching tv. I was supposed to do my assignment, but just don't have the mood to do it yet.

And guess what, I received a letter from my apartment management telling me the things I have to do before I move out. For example, what places to clean, what things I have to do and stuff. I kinda look forward to it, not that I like it, but maybe because when I start doing all these tasks means I going home soon. Hurray, I can't wait to go home. Bored of my current phase of life. I want to move on and try something new.

OK. Thats all for now... Tata..

No comments: