Wednesday, May 18, 2005

half way there

So far, I have submitted 2 assignments, one on Monday and one yesterday and done a assignment demo today. I finished 75% of another assignment yesterday and have 25% to finish up before end of next week. So should be ok.

Now all left is the final presentation, final report and project poster of the industrial project. So I can say, I am half way there. Half way to finishing my school. Then no more school for the next few years or so. Who knows, I may not be studying again.

Why? Because study is boring, especially exams. Why can't we just study and do assignments and not have exams. haha. People always say exams is a good way to assess what we have learnt. But doesn;t really work for me, because I always forget all the things I had learnt after the exams. haha.

anyway, yeah. another 1.5 weeks and I be done... woo, simply cant wait.

No comments: