Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Finally.....

Finally, the semester is over. The worst semester I had this time. Practically no time to do anything. Everyday is like doing project. Phew, glad it's all over now and I SURVIVED !!!! If you see my display pic on the right, you can see me in the suit with a cute little tie. Am I smart looking or not? Hehe, if you say smart looking, its due to the nice suit and tie I guess. If you say "YOU LOOK CRAP!!!", I thank you for speaking the truth. Hehe.. I wore this for my final presentation for my Industrial Project. All went well, and it also marks the end of my school days for maybe the next few years I suppose.

Now, what's left is the last 3 papers next month. Hope I pass all of them... There's one that I dreaded most. It's called Organisational Analysis & Change. Before I came here to study, I always wanted to be a consultant or something. But from this subj, I learnt that it's a tough job. Studying and analysing human behaviours and also the technical aspects. Analysing human behaviours is normally psychologists' job and technology planning might be business analyst or technical experts' job. But as a Information Systems(IS) consultant, you have to do both. Sounds like superman's job to me, haha.. So I have to rethink what I really want to be.

I know I'm stronger in technical stuff such as programming but I don't really want to persue such a career. Hmmm, lets leave it for now.

My first paper is on the 17th. Still have like 3 weeks to study which is kinda boring. I rather the exams be next week or something. Then I can go home earlier, rather than staying here. I'm not the kind of person who can study and study everyday til the day of the exam. Mostly likely I will start like 1 week before the exams. Haahaa... Study for exams is torture. I rather not torture myself so much. On the other hand, my brain can only store things for a while, so studying way beforehand is quite useless.

And finally, a new song for you guys and girls to enjoy... Another Jay's songs....

No comments: