Monday, April 25, 2005

ok, some update about her

Well this happen sometime back already, just that i was busy, so I mention anything.

Well, she say it herself: "bottom line is we can onli be veri gd frens". This are her actual words i copied from the history of the conversation we had. My reply was "are we even good friends in the 1st place. good friends have lot of things to share and talk about" and she reply "i treat u as 1 it's jus tat im busy tat's all".

Well... I really dunno what to say. Does she really treat me as a good friend? I doubt so. Maybe different people got different views of what a good friend is. But to me, is she even a normal friend? We can't seem to even talk about general things. We are more like strangers..

And that night, I had a long talk with her. I told her straight about her attitude towards working with people thats why she has so many problems. Her blunt remarks and comments often hurt people, but she does not realise it. Not everyone can accept her being so straight-forward. I told her she got to learn to think before she say anything bad to people and try to put herself in other people shoes. She seems to accept what I say for once and say she will try. "till u see the new mi k" was what said. I hope she changed for the better.

From all these, I guess we are truly over liao. No regrets, no sadness. Just relief. Hope one day I can talk to her as a friend, not like a stranger.

No comments: