Sunday, May 15, 2005

the same old post

Well, recently my posts are all about sian, work and lots of "dunno what to do". Kinda of boring to read right. I'm bored writing about those too.

So why don't I tell you what I did today? I woke up around 1pm in the afternoon, had my lunch and sat in front of my laptop. I was supposed to go to school to do an assignment, but I got news from my friend that no computers are available to use, so I stayed home instead.

So what did I do? I checked and test my assignment. Everything seems ok so I zipped it up and email it for submission. Next, hmm... hmmm... What did I do after that? Oh, I think I felt hungry and went to cook dinner. Curry pork, long time didn't make this. I think I added too much salt, the curry taste a bit salty. Nevertheless, it's still delicious.

After that, I watched Star Wars Esp 2: The Attack of the Clones. Nice show, even though I watched it before in cinema. Esp 3 will be out soon in cinemas, so I hope I can catch it in the cinemas.. Wonder if I have the time...

Did my laundry too. I just threw the clothes in the washing machine. 15mins to go before I go downstairs again to transfer the clothes to the dryer..

And now I am blogging.. SO JUST WHAT DID I DO TODAY? CRAP... I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT, but its so obvious... NOTHING.....

So, I guess I better try to do something now...

No comments: