Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Beauty of Snow

When I heard over the radio that snow might start falling on the alps around Melbourne tonight, I can't help but imagine how beautiful the sight will be.

I seen snow once in Hokkiado when my family and I went there for holiday for a week. Its really beautiful to see the snow falling from the sky. Its like lots and lots of cotton wool falling from "god knows where". The weather was cold then, around -5 degrees. How I wish someone special was there to experience that moment with me. Imagine out in the cold, with some one to cling on to, some one to cuddle together for warmth, some one to have dinner and red wine, some one who I love just sitting beside me, some one who I can whisper sweet words to, some one who bring warmth to my heart even in the cold cold weather.

This thought often occur to me when the night is cold here in Melbourne, and I am all alone in my apartment with nothing to do, somebody to talk to. How I wish someone was here with me. But who? There's nobody really. I don't have the slightest idea who the person might be. Maybe god knows, but I really don't know.

Just some thoughts.

No comments: