Friday, April 15, 2005

Busy week

To tell you the truth, I shouldn't be here blogging because I have my last journal to write. It's due later today. Got back my journal marks for last week. Boohoohoo, 6.5/10 only, and I thought my that journal was ok. Haizz.. Ahya, forget it lah. Just finish this last one and ok liao.

Never blog much because I was busy doing ASP.NET programming for my industrial. Everyday do until 3-4am then sleep. So tired leh. But, thats my way of doing programming. If part of the code is not working properly or some ideas just pop up in my mind, then I will try to do until all ok. Programming has always been interesting to me. As the matter of fact, I can only score in that.

But I don't intend to work as a programmer coz a bit no life and stressful, so that's why I take up Information Systems. Although some things of IS is damn boring, I believe I didnt make the wrong choice. I think the prospects for IS graduates are still quite ok bah.

Once again, my industrial project team member disappoint me again. At first, I thought he is a person who keep his words and do what he say he will do, but only slower in completing lah. But I realise its not the case. He not even putting effort in doing his part. Damn him. Always say "Ok, I will finish this part by this week. Shouldn't be a problem." Yeah, today is Saturday, so what has he come out with? Ahya, dunno lah...

Ok, i got to go back and do my stuff. Will blog again next week... :)

No comments: