Sunday, April 03, 2005

My buddy's wedding day

Today is my buddy Liting's big day. She's getting married, or shld I say already married liao since now is like 9+ in liao in singapore. Feel so happy for her. Wish her and her husband CK a blissful marriage. Hope she enjoyed herself tonight also. She was so tired from all the preparation and stuff.

Getting married is really a tiring thing, isnt it. I cant imagine myself getting married at all. Mebbie i shld try to get a gf 1st. haha =p Honestly speaking, i cant even imagine myself attached. Who will want a guy like me. Boring and not good looking guy, that's me!!

Ok, easter holidays are almost over in 40+ mins or so. Didn't really enjoy myself though, coz i was home most of the time. Seriously, I dunno what I did this past week. The memories I had seems so vague, almost none. But, I remember clearly that it was boring, so I cant wait to go back to school again. At least time passes faster when I'm at school.

Have to go wash my clothes now, so that's all for today. Oh, one more thing, hurray! It's April! Happy belated April Fool's Day everyone!!! Wahahaha =D.

No comments: