Tuesday, April 05, 2005

......

Problems.......
Problems, problems with the project again. Things just not going according to plan. Now is our acadamic week 5. We have to finish by Week 10 or 11 which is like 5 or 6 weeks more?? And we haven't really start on development yet. I really dunno how the current problem can be solved leh.

Lousy day....
Lousy day today because, I can't finish a practical today because the tutor simply has no time for all of us and I have to rush to another lesson. So I left without showing the tutor my work. Its like not attending the lab at all when you do that. So I was kind of angry and fustrated. Somehow, I was affected by the practical that I didnt finish, I feel so lost in the next lesson which is a tutorial. Also partly because I never do my readings lah. hahaha.

Journals... arghh..
Just finished doing an assignment. But still got one more journal to write. Damn, I hate journals. Its due on Friday. I guess i shall leave it til tomorrow to do bah.

What's does she want?
Guess what, I received a fwded msg from her again. This time is a gdnite msg. What exactly does she want from me? I didnt reply to her msgs, doesnt she get the idea? Why does she have to remind me of her again. She thinks I not vex enough with all the things that is happening here izzit. Why should I get so work up over a "fwded msg". I should listen to my friend's advice. Just delete all the msgs she sent. But ... Haizz... I really dunno what to say liao.. I thinks that all...


No comments: