Saturday, April 23, 2005

Busy busy busy busy

Been a busy week for me this week. Let me describe to you what I do everyday.

1. Wake up around 10 or 11am.
2. Eat breakfast or brunch
3. Go to school.
4. Come back, continue to do my ASP.NET coding.
5. Eat dinner.
6. Go back to coding.
7. Bathe
8. Sleep around 3-4am.

After 2 weeks, of intensive coding, debugging and testing, my part of the industrial project is almost done. What make me really happy is when we show the application to the client and she is very happy with it. At last, I have done a program that somebody is really going to use, unlike those stupid project assignment where you do just to get the grades and dump them aside after that.

Two more happy things that happen this week is that I got full marks for the "take home" exam for one of my subjects and I got 8/10 for my last journal which is the best mark I got so far. I was quite surprised when I saw the marks. I thought I might get some crappy grades again like my first 2 journals.

Next week will be week 8. Wow, time flies. 5 more weeks before school ends. Can't wait for that to happen man. Thats all for this week.

No comments: