Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LASIK?

Next is the long wait for the surgery. We came back around 6.30pm to settle my payment first. Then we told the staff we go for dinner first. The staff said no problem, we could come back around 8pm. So we came back around 8pm. Waited and waited until almost 9pm. Then suddenly one of the staff asked us to go to a room behind the counter. So strange leh.

Guess what, she told us one of the LASIK machine had problem calibrating something. For safety reasons, they had to send us home and come back the next day. Wow, that was some news for us after a long day. Anyway they issued a S$200.00 as compensation and booked taxis for us. We could claim the taxi fare as well. Well, 3.3k - 0.2k = 3.1k. Thats some good news isn't it. My colleague even better lor. 2.1k for her LASIK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well recently, quite broke you see. I got so many things to do, so many things to buy, until I have not much left. So now money quite important for me you know.

Anyway I paid with my OCBC credit which allows me to pay with 24 months interest free installments. Still its about 142 per mth.

No comments: