Thursday, April 10, 2008

LASIK

Just now attended a LASIK forum at LSC with my colleague. The 3 surgeons each talk about a few topics on LASIK and other things.

The hot favourite doctor is of coz Dr Marc Tay. His cv is quite impressive. And dunno true anot, he alone LASIKed 10,000 pairs of eyes last year. 10,000 eyes is like 5,000 patients. So 5,000 divide by 365 is like about 13 patients a day. Wow.

Anyway my colleague and I booked our evaluation on 27th Apr. And also the surgery on 30th Apr. Got to kiasu abit becoz we want to make use of 1st May which is Labour Day. This period got alot of work to do in office so cannot afford to take too many MC. So if we do the LASIK on 30th Apr, 1st May Thurs is PH. only need to take Fri MC. Then got weekend. So got 4 solid days to rest at home. good planning rite. Hee.... Hope I can do my LASIK with the standard method one. At least it wont cost so much. Recently very poor already.

Coming 19th and 20th Apr is the ADEX (Asia Diving Ex.) Want to go get my snorkel mask and fin. Maybe a wetsuit also. see how 1st.

No comments: