Monday, April 07, 2008

An advance diver, I have become + updated wish list

I'm back!!!! Had quite an enjoyable trip to Pulau Aur, although the traveling to and fro really can kill.....

Nevertheless, I completed all 5 requirements for an advance diver and this trip I dived for 6 times, 2 more times compared to my open water last year.

3 day dives + 1 night dive on Day 1 and 2 day dives on day 2.

Saw a few big big parrot fish, many schools of beautiful fishes, turtles, sea cucumbers, beautiful corals and many more.

There was a frightening moment for me during on the the dives on Day 1 though. I got struck in one of the underwater caves and did panic a little. Struggle a bit and manage break free after pushing and pulling the coral walls. then after that got separated from the group and my dive buddy because the strong current swept me away.

Anyway I ascended to the surface myself and rejoin them on the surface. Woah. what a exciting dive.

Got a few cuts on my arms and legs during my struggle with the cave. But nothing serious. Got some blisters due to abrasions from the fins. The fins at first was too small. Then the instructor lent me a bigger one. But this time its too big. So conclusion is that I will go buy my own fins for my next dive. Those booty fits that could fit exactly to my feet.

Hope next dive can go rendang or bali.

Pictures, my friend took a few, i didnt take any. I post them up when I get from him.

Ok. some updates to my wishlist.
I abandoned the losing weight to 75kg because according to the doctor, 75 kg will be underweight for me. So now i in my ideal weight. around 80 to 82 kg. Just need to convert my fats to muscle mass.

Completed my advance scuba dive.

Added K2 Inline skate.

Added snorkel mask and fin.

No comments: