Saturday, April 19, 2008

ADEX 2008

Just now went to ADEX 2008 at suntec with 3 of my diving friends. Saw many good offers to places like rendang, bali, cebu and many other beautiful diving resorts.

Hope later in the year can go diving, maybe rendang ;)

First got to go do my LASIK first!

Anyway, there is this dive store DiveAsia where I bought my first very own wetsuit and snorkel set. Oceanic 3mm full wetsuit for S$89 only!! And Snorkel set for S$140.00 cheap also!! Snorkel set includes Mask with snorkel and booty fins. Steady right. Worth my 8 bucks for the entry ticket.

Those who brought their PADI card get to pay only 1 dollar leh. Too bad I nvr bring mine lor, but nvr mind, with my new dive gear, cant wait to go diving liao. Haven got the gear yet though. Only pay money. try-on and collect at the dive shop itself. So see which day free to go down lor.

No comments: