Saturday, December 02, 2006

ippt update

ok, firstly, i didnt pass the ippt again. but this time i fared better. I passed my situps and 2.4 run. Yeah man! But once again, I hurted my knee, so I took the chance to report sick. The MO (Medical Officer) referred me to a specalist at SGH, so i'm going there next friday for a checkup on my knee.

Hope its not something too serious, but good enough to excuse me from taking SBJ lah because I simply can't stand hurting my knee again everytime i land. Dunno izzit because of my jumping technic, or my knee that is giving the problem.

Anyway i meet up with her on wednesday nite. She was in yishun and asked me if I was free to meet up to pass me my birthday present. Well, my birthday was one and a half months ago leh. What a belated present.



Well not exactly the kind of present I will like. The most I wear is a watch. I don't wear any thing around my neck, fingers, wrists and anything else. What do u all think? A citigem braclet. A bit girly for a big guy like me?

Anyway, I asked her how her bf proposed to her. She say he didn't. duh! Then? She said her bf's auntie say why don't you two get married. She say ok lor. That's all it takes to get a girl to marry you????? Wow. No flowers, no rings, no romantic settings? Just get your auntie to ask.. Don't even need your mother.

No comments: