Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry X'mas

Merry X'mas to my friends out there. May you find happiness in whatever you do and spend this wonderful day with your love ones.

At this point of time, I'm at home alone. Nobody is at home. Not even my maid. My parents, 2 brothers and maid boarded the bus to KL this morning. They are going over there to help my dad move house.

My dad bought a big house over in U.S.J. (Upper Subang Jaya). Well we were all against the idea, but my dad being hard-headed, went ahead with his plans anyway.

I don't really like going to malaysia anyway, so I guess I won't be going up to stay in the next few months.

I put up some snow flakes on my blog. Hope you all can see it. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

I really love the sight of snow. In such cold weather, having hot streamboat is super duper shiok ah. And if you have your love ones just beside you. Hold on tightly to them. Feel the warmth and cozyness within them. Love them with your hearts. Cherish and treasure them.

May all my friends out there find love and be loved this X'mas.

No comments: