Saturday, December 23, 2006

X'mas here !

X'mas is just 2 days from now, so I like to wish my family and all my friends a very Merry X'mas and a Happy 2007!!

Some updates:

I have paid my course fee for my J2EE course, so confirm I going liao. Although I have been into .NET all these years, I guess learning J2EE will be a advantage for me bah. Moreover, they will teach Web Services also. So I will be hanging around Clementi and NUS on Monday, Tuesday and Friday evenings.

Secondly, I going to Taiwan with my mother and brother fo 7 days from 30th Dec to 7th Jan. The Dynasty Travel tour will cover the whole of Taiwan I think. Hope it will be a good trip.


Hmmm.. dunno if you guys use Interbanking anot. Recently, I received a 2FA token from OCBC and DBS. The token looks like those car remote box one. A bit troublesome leh. Got to press the button and get a 6-digit number to use for login, with the usual userid and pin lah. I guess it will be safer to use IB with these extra protection. Still thinking whether to bring these 2 extra things together with my keys whereever i go anot.

1 comment:

[ tutu ] said...

Haiyo, very troublesome right. I also got my DBS 2FA token. And the best thing is it broke down within a month! *faint* Press the button liao nothing appears. Have to call the bank and ask them to send new one. So troublesome. The worse is for the time being I cannot access my Internet Banking some more. So stupid. I wrote in to Today. It was published on 29 Dec 2006. Dunno who editted the article for me. Whoever the person is, his/her england very powderful lor. Write until like I write broken english like that. Some more write until contradict. I never write people without online account need access lor. Unless he/she referring to those who just applied Internet Banking pin at the ATM one lah. But write until not clear. Make me sound as if I am stupid. :S