Thursday, November 30, 2006

IPPT again tml. Perhaps my last chance?

If you have read my entry on October 07, 2006, you might have seen the picture that I put up showing my lousy IPPT result. Guess what, I found out from my ex-campmate that I can actually go back to my NS unit to retake IPPT even though my IPPT window is already closed. This is good news indeed.

So I called the NS clerk and asked about taking IPPT. He said I can take and I be taking my IPPT again tomorrow!!!! Yeah man.. But getting a bit nervous. Although I feel that I have improved alot in my running and physical strength. I am just afraid that my chin-ups and standing broad jump still cant make it.

But this time I know I won't fail my sit-ups at least. Coz I for sure can do about 40 in 1 min. I tried before so I know.

This time I really need some luck and motiviation. Please wish me luck and strength as well.

Coz I don't think I will have any more chances of doing anymore IPPT after tomorrow liao.

Wait for my good news tomorrow ah!

No comments: