Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wow, polling day next sat.

Wow, i so "excited" leh. For the first time I going to do my part as a Singaporean citizen by casting a vote for the party who is going to "take care" of my neighbourhood, Yishun Central, for the next 4-5 years. PAP vs WP. I doubt we really have much of a choice though. One super power party vs a no power party.

Well, i better keep my election thoughts to myself. Scarly, i kena sue also dunno y. So just in case any garmen people reading this post (i doubt so got lah), just a casual comment ah.

Anyway thanks our dear PM, i got 700 bucks from the Progress package. So got more to spend now. I really hope this kind of things don't just happen every 5 years. However, i would prefer lower utilities bills, less taxes, erps, carpark charges and many more lah. I believe many people will agree with me also. So hope our PM has something like this in mind in the near future.

Something to share with people like me, who lives in Yishun and works in CBD. DOn't ever take taxi, even if you are late for work. Why? Because it cost me 23.70 to reach my office. Moreover, i still late. 1 major accident on CTE: Heavy traffic jam. 3 erp gantries: 2 x 1.50 + 1 x 2.5 = 5.50 erp charges. Crazy leh, i take mrt only cost me 1.47 leh. SHould haven taken the mrt instead. Maybe I would have reached office earlier!

Anyway, really low moral recently. Lot of work to do in office and deadline is closing in. I got a ICT coming on end June. So I got to do as much as I can before i leave for 2+ weeks. Low moral also because I still think my pay is too low. Hardly see my account balance growing, though i dun spend much. Then work is kinda boring also. But, but.... Still, I got to endure to Oct when my contract ends. Then see how lor...

No comments: