Saturday, April 01, 2006

happy april's fool...

Today is 1st of April, April's Fool day, a day where people play tricks on one another and make fools of themselves. Not a bad day, since everyday of the year has always been so stressful, not to mention boring as well. So today is the day to luff at others and also yourself. Hahaha. Hope everyone had a good luff today.

Today, nobody play a fool on me, except maybe the stupid drivers at the other side of the expressway traveling at the opposite direction luffing at me as I was struck on CTE toward city. Damn CTE, forever jam one. I wonder why the garmen never try to expand the number of lanes or build a supplementary expressway. The worse stretch is always starting from AMK Ave 1 to PIE(Changi). Always jam jam jam. Today almost bang into the back of somebody's car. Lucky i managed to step on the brake in time. I guess I miss the car in front by just a few inches. Just got tired of switching between the accelerator and brake continously in the jam. Really pissed me off.

Somehow, I found many drivers driving very slow today. Hmm, or izzit because I drove very fast today?? Dunno lah... sianz..

Anyway, I really miss Melbourne's weather. At this time, the weather should be quite cold already. So nice leh. Unlike the stupid Singapore weather which is so warm n humid all year round.

But I guess some will argue that at least Singapore got no hurriance risk right. Recently, Australia suffered Hurriance Larry at Southern Queensland. I hope the hurriance didnt killed too much of the great barrier reef.

But, but... Singapore weather really sucks lah. Especially now. Its 10pm at night and its so warm. like no diff from daytime.

Yalah, yalah, complain complain.. but what else can i do then? On air-con loh.

Yeah, garmen giving me 700 bucks with the so-called Progress package. Just now just registered on the progress.gov.sg website with my SingPass. Money will in be on 1st May. 700 bucks still a bit low leh, but at least better than nothing lah. Hope they give this package every year. But i doubt so, unless there is GE(General Election) every year lah!!

No comments: