Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day !!!!

Happy mayday every1. Its wu yue tian aka labour day. good day to stay home n rest.

this mth not bad. got another PH next friday, vesak day. So at least not so sian lah, got long weekend again.

just went to cut my hair just nw. tried out one new hairstyle but need some effort in creating the style each time lah. but hor, as you know i a very lazy person. So i doubt it will look impressive lah. but hack care lah, so long its different from my usual hairstyle can liao lah.

damn, i hate my naturally curled hair. just nw the hairstylist say she cut my hair in the way in which my hair wont grow too curly when it gets longer. hope so her words are true.

Just now I did what i do every 1st day of the mth - calcuating how much I have spent last mth and how much i saved. Darn! Spend too much last mth. Lucky got the 700 bucks, but still, got to cut down on my expenses liao. Especially on days like yesterday. Went to Party World ktv two times in a day. Once in the afternoon at Chinatown branch and one in the evening at yishun safra branch. I spend 8 hours sitting in the KTV!! That's one record. Well, that also reflect how much i spend lah. Wah, cannot like that man. I spending more than I earn it seems.

Ok, goal for this month of May. Save save save.

No comments: