Sunday, April 23, 2006

Crazy user n sec sch wkend

As you know, I only come back to office on Tuesday as my MC was up to Tuesday. Then I became to focus on a mini project. Finally managed to finish it on Wednesday. Then I carried on to do SIT and prepare for UAT. Suppose to ask my users to come for UAT on thursday,however, my colleague who was supposed to assign the system functions rights to the UAT users was not around. So got to postponed to Friday.

And guess what, this user crazy one. So should I say her boss is crazy. She only did a few simple testing and say everything ok liao. And wanted me to implement the module that evening so that Monday morning they can use. But I still got documentations to do, and the project sign-off document got to go all the way up to GM, but the document got to first go to my development mgr and dept head, and agm.

But this user's boss, also an agm, wanted to go all the way up to GM to get his chop, skipping all my dept's bosses. So when my user asked me if she can do that, I told her that she has to talk to my boss about that. I told my mgr and he just said, "Siao ah, we got IOP to follow, how can we implement the system just like that. We need to plan for implementions and people are still working."

Some users are just like that. Only want things to be done, but got no brains to think. But this got nothing to do with me lah. I only a small fly in the bank.


Anyway, this wkend was quite packed. Friday night went out for dinner @ yishun central n KTV @ party world, yishun. Saturday evening went to Downtown east for a Seconday sch gathering. Meet up with many of my seconday sch frds and had a really nice time talking with them. Then today went KTV again @ safra yishun's party world with a couple of sc sch frds also. Nvr went to ktv with them before, so was quite nice. then again have dinner @ yishun central. After that went to have dessert also.

So this wkend is Secondary School wkend haha. Quite fun. But one ting is, high expenses lah. How i wish every wkend can enjoy like this but dun have to think about money.

Soon got to go koon liao, tmr got to work again.... hope the user dun give me black face see becoz of last friday incident. Not my fault leh you know.

No comments: