Sunday, April 09, 2006

Drinking sucks

Friday, went to devil's bar with a couple of friends. Had 2 barrel of tiger and a martell. That's not anot actually. I wasn't drunk, but I drank enough to give me a terrible headache. Wasted whole day yesterday sleeping. After sleeping still headache. dunno izzit i slept too much or still having that hangover.

Drinking is fun, but the after-effect sucks. Last nite, popped 2 panadol and went to bed. So today much better liao.

I forgot to mention that we went to have steamboat buffet at a place opp. shaw plaza along beach road. What a best time to have streamboat, especially when my stomach is full of beer and martel and somemore with a heavy head. The steamboat was not bad, but too bad i couldnt eat much. Was quite shag-out to eat liao. but it was the 1st time I tried steamboat in the middle of the nite though. Quite nice though, since we often feel hungry at nite. But perhaps it will be nicer if I were to go after KTV or movie instead of after clubbing. LOL.

Next week will be a painful week for me. Why? becoz i gng to extract out my wisdom tooth. Actually wanted to extract 2 at the same time. But the dentist advised me otherwise, coz the 2 teeth are located at different sides, so if both are extracted at the same time, how to eat then? haha.. ok lor. then one by one lor.

No comments: