Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last day of 2005

As my dear cousin is getting married today, i guess i won't be free to blog later, so that's why im here now.

Tomorrow will be 2006, hope it will be a better year than 2005. Well, not that 2005 was bad, it wasnt bad, but it's not good either.

Well, most people will have new year resolution, so I thought maybe i can state some of mine.

1) Win 4D/Toto
2) Win more Mj games
3) Meet somebody in life?
4) Find a new job?
5) Get my oracle 10g dba 1 cert
6) Get started on my grad dip in finance or banking at SIM?
7) Save more money
8) Improve my bowling skills
9) Exercise more and keep fit
10) Pass IPPT
11) Buy LCD monitor

many more.... couldnt remember at this moment. kinda tired. eyes closing already....

best wishes for the new year !!!

1 comment:

[ tutu ] said...

Wah! Want to continue with Finance/Banking? The sudden interest! Good luck ok. Happy 2006!!!