Monday, December 19, 2005

Working for 2mths already...

I started work at my current workplace on 19th Oct. Today is 19th Dec, so its exactly 2 months. Woot, time flies.

So how I feel about my job. "so-so" only lah. Kinda boring, especially when I got a Indo guy with working attitude in my team. I was expecting a pretty babe you know, keke. Instead I got this guy, always like to ask alot of stupid qns, always push blame to other people, always lazy in doing his part, his voice kinda annoys me too (not that he cant speak proper english), just that its annoying especially when he ask those stupid qns and pass those brainless remarks.

For example, one of our colleagues was walking around offering chocolates to everyone. After my "great" team member finish his chocolate, he came over and ask me, "Eh Jason, why is there chocolates, what the occasion?" Strange question right. Must have occasion then can offer chocolates to eat meh? Use a little common sense, you will know its almost xmas, so these might be some xmas treats. Just eat lah, ask ask ask, for what.

Many people not happy with him, including my team leader, who complained to me about him on my 2nd day of work. This is how much unhappy people are with him. Still got alot lah, lazy to write already.

Anyway, just check my bank account, payday is here again. Good to see some money credited into my accountm instead of always debit debit n debit. keke.

No comments: