Saturday, December 17, 2005

xmas is just next door!!!

Well, people always say X'mas is around the corner. Since I'm at home now, around the corner can be just next door only right?? Haha. Crap.

Anyway, wow so fast, X'mas is here already. That's why I changed my blog background also. And also uploaded a very nice Jay Chou song call fa ru xui for you all to listen. Enjoy hor. Must on speaker huh keke.

So what will I be doing this X'mas. The same lor I guess. Go my uncle place eat, cause my cousin birthday also around this xmas, so celebrate together lor.

Beri beri soon it will be 2006 liao. so fast hor. Seems like I just came back from Melbourne only. That was August then. Now december liao. But but, i think this year's xmas a little different. you know why? because i not a student this xmas, but a bored application developer this xmas wahahaha.. think you surely think i very bo liao.

you know when i started this blog, i tot i write blog can improve my english or improve my writing, but now don;t care liao lah. so manfun got to write proper english. singlish much more simple lah. afterall, i not from england mah, i from singapore. =p

ok lah, i hereby wish everyone a merry xmas, remember to faster go buy your xchange gifts hor and enjoy yourselves ah..

btw, if you thinking of watching this movie "The promise" starring Celicia Cheung and Nic. Tse, please don;t go and watch, cause its a crap movie. THE WORST MOVIE I WATCH THIS YEAR. ARGHHH. watch it a GV somemore, so ex, 8 bucks. can eat a few plates of chicken rice liao.


MERRY XMAS, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.............

No comments: