Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year!!!

Happy new year everyone. yesterday was my dear cousin aka god-sis's BIG day, hope she had fun, although getting married is really a very tiring event.

But its the 2nd most important event in life, i suppose. The 1st is of course the day you came into this world. That's the begining of life. Here wishing Guifu and Cheryl live a happy and blissful life together.

I guess some of you might have countdowned at the 2-durian-complex last nite right. Well what did I do last nite? Hmm.. couldn't remember what I did really, because I think I slept once I reached home from my cousin's wedding. Quite happening isn't it. Haha.

Well, didn't feel like torturing myself by squeezing with hundreds or thousands of hot and sweaty people, so maybe getting some rest at home isn't such a bad idea right?

All righty then, best wishes for the new year. ciaoz.

No comments: