Saturday, December 03, 2005

wah, dec liao leh

Wah, dec liao leh. So fast 2005 coming to an end liao. wasnt a very fantastic year for me though, so i looking fwd to 2006, hoping things will be better for me.

I used to have this thinking when it comes to special occasions and holidays like X'mas, bdays - always wish someone special will be there beside me. If you have been reading my blog, i did mention this before.

However, the feeling inside me somehow subsides already. So what if there is no one. So what if nobody remember your birthday. So what if you nvr get any present on X'mas. All these are not important any more. Perhaps is because I already got used to being alone all these years. (Alone meaning "single"). I believe if that someone special were to come. she will come someday. Somemore, i still got a bunch of good bros, pals, friends, etc to hang around with. Why care more? The most stay single all the way lor.

Sometimes i wonder izzit becoz I too used to being single. So i seldom take into consideration other people's feelings, not being sensitive, attentive to others. In other words, how to love somebody.

Sometimes, I feel that I live in a world of my own.

Everything that I did, doing now or going to do, I seldom require others' help. Not that i don't need help, its more to I don't like interaction with others. I'm more of a solo-worker. I guess if my boss were to read my blog, he will decide not to hire me anymore.

Two persons, a guy and a girl, getting together, living together. Have you ever wonder how many obstacles they have to overcome before they can finally settle down. Tolerate and understand the other party's way of life, way of thinking. Incorporating the other party in his/her life, as well as yours. 1/2 + 1/2 = 1. Both will be living a life together, not 2 separate lives.

As far as I know and understand myself, at this point of time, i cant. maybe i need someone to guide me along. but as i say before, its not important now.

1 comment:

[ tutu ] said...

Well, sometimes it is better to be alone you know. After being in a relationship for so long, one can't help but want some private time too. It is better if no one remembers your birthday than to have your loved ones forgetting it. It hurts even more.

But then again, I should be encouraging you instead right? Heehee.....Well, no point in rushing things. That is what I always believe. When the time comes, the girl will come too. Just keep a look out for her to appear. Everyone needs to be loved and to love others. Just take your time. It will be your turn soon. =)

TUtu