Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Stupid Jetta Express

This morning the people from Jetta Express were supposed to come and pick up my boxes that I wanted to ship back home. But nobody came, so I ringed up their office. The guy who answered the phone said that they didn't receive the email from me. Well, I submitted the request through the website and the site shown me a "request sent" confirmation page. Now they say they didn't receive the email. How am I suppose to know they are suppose to receive an email. Stupid guy.

Anyway, I had no choice but to make a booking for tomorrow instead and the guy promised me the earliest time slot. Lucky, I wasn't going home today. If not, I dunno how am I going to do with my boxes. I purposely stayed up late last night to finish up with all the packing. Damn, now the boxes are still lying in my apartment.

Well, can't wait for tomorrow man. Home sweet home soon =)

No comments: