Friday, July 15, 2005

Back for a week liao...

Time flies, I am back from Melbourne for a week liao. Just went to SIA Cargo Complex to collect the 6 boxes that I had shipped back from Melbourne. Quite troublesome. Got to go to this office, that office, drive here, drive there, change pass and stuff. But paying 250 dollars for 65-70kg of excess baggage, consider not bad liao. So troublesome a bit is ok.

Recently, you would have read or saw the news about NKF's CEO and board drawing too much pay and brainlessly spending money at the company's expense. What the hell is this man? We donate money to those people who need to have their kidney treated, not for people to install gold plated taps and fly first class for family vacation. This is BULL SHIT!!! And how can the ministers not know anything about it? Don't tell me they never visit the NKF's CEO office before? And how come nobody blow the whistle until now? Good job to the SPH journalist for revealing the truth to the public. If not, we will never know that the hard earned money that we donated has actually been going to the wrong pockets !!!!!

Okay, enough of this NKF thing. Now about this girl of mine. I'm suppose to forget all about her. But just now I saw her online on msn, and found out she is at her friend's place. I kinda have an uneasy feeling. The friend is a guy and she been there for a few hours liao. Somemore so late liao. As the matter of fact, she still there at this moment of time. Haizz. I'm just confused whether I really still have feelings for her or not. And likewise does she have any feelings for me at all? I really dunno. She is treating me quite nicely now, but is it only to me, all to other guys also? Dunno. Mebbie, hmmm. nevermind...

No comments: