Sunday, July 31, 2005

All ended.... Part II

Yesterday morning got a sms from her again. Guess wad she said? She broke off with her bf and say i will always be her special friend.

Scary isn't it. A 8mths relationship can end just like that. I asked her if she was sure of ending the relationship because of what happen the other day. She gave 2 reasons. One is the bf dun believe her, the other the bf hurt me.

I asked her if she will be alright. She said she will survive, after all she did when she and I didn't work out the other time. But I was thinking, my relationship with her was never offical, never clear. How come she can just compare it with her 8mths relationship.

I completely dunno wad she is thinking seriously. Her special friend she say i will continue to be? How can a friendship with a special friend be more important than a relationship with a bf?

No comments: