Thursday, July 28, 2005

All ended....

Well, so stupid of me to think that I have some hope in getting together with her again. I always tell people that "Nah I have gotten over her", but in actual fact she still has a place in my heart. Friends who know me know that I not someone who can forget someone whom I like so easily one.

Some time ago last year, she msned or smsed me that she met someone in life. I knew nuts about what she meant. Damn, I was so stupid. She met someone at her cousin's wedding. Someone in life meant a boyfriend. Only y.day I knew, and she has been with him for 8 months already.

This show what a failure I am. Not only that I can't win her heart, I didn't even realise she had someone for so long. Although I got to admit I didn't really see a future in us, I just blindly held on to the tiny winy little hopes that pop up once in a while. I think those reading my post will be laughing like hell. How come Jason is so naive? So stupid?

The funniest thing is that if she didn't tell me herself yesterday, I wouldn't have known at all. If this continues like that, she might even get married and I still dunno that she was attached all along. She might just tell me one day, "Jason, sorry I'm married", like y.day she told me, "Jason, I have a bf".

She told me she like me in a friend way, no longer the romantic way. Had to blame nobody but myself that things gone this way. SOmemore for so long liao. All the time it was only my one sided wishful thinking. How stupid can i get?

Move on, I told myself. f*** if only it's so easy.

No comments: