Saturday, April 25, 2009

ECP Picnic & Friday the 13th

Today Kai Ling & I went to ECP for picnic with my uni friends. Been sometime since I met up with them. Rachel & I were in charge of bringing food. Cynthia brought drinks and Sihao, games.

Joan, Rachel's sister and her bf also joined. She brought along an apple studel. I brought chicken nuggets, hashbrowns and fishballs. Rachel brought alot more like ckn wings, hot dogs, luncheon meat, cheese, bread and etc.

We had a great time, eating, chatting and playing. Haha...

After that, Kai Ling & I left earlier coz we were going to catch a movie at GV marina.

We watched a bloodly movie called Friday the 13th. Quite freaky at some parts with heads being chopped off and blood everywhere. Quite ok the show, but after the show, I just cant help wondering what does the show got to do with the movie title? In the movie, they never mention anything about Friday the 13th wor.

After the movie, we went to Marina Barrage. Kai Ling been there before but I nvr mah. So we went there to walk walk abit and spent the rest of the night together looking at the stars, the scenery and enjoying the breeze.

No comments: