Monday, September 29, 2008

Secret Mission Outcome and Singapore GP

The outcome of secret mission is..... wrong mission. Haha... I think the event is open age group one. Got some ladies I think got 10 years older than me one. Then (i think) i am one of the younger guys there. Haa... So I think those specific age group events are more suitable lah.... But still haven overcome the shyness nature of mine. Wahaha...

Anyway, the singapore gp formula one was superb, i tell you. Never have i been so close-up to the racing cars. And i tell you, these f1 drivers are fantastic man. Look at the speed they are driving. crazy man. I think sgp is really a success. quite drama also, especially for the Ferrari team. Stupid mistake at the pit cause massa to drop from 1st to last. Took a few pictures and video. Turn up your speakers to experience the super loud sound made by these cars. Wear ear plug still very loud lor.

Alonso was the winner for Renault. Followed by Rosberg for Williams and Hamilton third for McLaren. Kimi from Ferrari was damn suay lor. He was in the last few laps when he crashed into the barrier. He was third at that time. And Hamilton was fourth. Too bad for Ferrari. A bad weekend for them in Singapore.

Think next year I will come and watch again.




Video Clip 1


Video Clip 2


My 2 colleagues & me

No comments: