Friday, September 26, 2008

Home sweet home

At last, I'm back home. I was sleeping over at my uncle place at admiralty for the past 3 nights. Why? Becoz my uncle just moved house. Apparently, the previous owner owe some loan shark money. So they went around drawing those O$ P$ wordings. Some neighbours called the police. And my uncle filed a report with the police.

Then my uncle needed to go overseas from monday to thursday. so he say if i can help by staying over at their place. my mum say help, then i ok lor. haaa...

Anyway I last min gotta Formula walkabout ticket for sunday, thx to Sheue Lih.

Hurray I going to the first night F1 race!!!!

So this weekend quite happening ah.

Sat evening: secret mission follow by dinner at vivocity with rachel and friends.
sun noon onwards: Marina bay formula one!!!! Hope it wont rain. Stay tuned for pictures after the race. =)






No comments: