Saturday, September 06, 2008

Collected KPE Swing Fun Run Tee and Bib + New Samsung Bluetooth Earpiece

Just now went to Suntec Square to collect my KPE Swing Tee and bib. I will be running 5km on the 14th in the new KPE tunnel. Its the first one-of-the-kind run here in Singapore and most importantly, its FREE!!! haaa....

Then while I was there I bought a new things:
1) 3m USB cable
2) Car phone holder
3) Samsung bluetooth earpiece.

Needed the 3m USB cable because I shifted my home pc to another corner of the table and the wifi reception sux big time. So to resolve this, I positioned my USB wireless network adapter back to the original location. Problem solved!

Car phone holder is to hold the phone in the car lor... haaa..

Samsung bluetooth earpiece, to be used when driving.




my KPE Swing bib aka number tag


Samsung bluetooth earpiece

No comments: