Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back from KL and dinner with Bel

Went up to my dad's place last Sunday and came back this afternoon. Went up to Genting Highlands on Monday, stayed 1 night and came down the next day. On the way up to Genting, I tried out the GPS on my Omnia. Worked well and up to my expectation. The route planner accurately drew out the route all the way along the winding roads up to Genting Highlands. Cool, isn't it. Next time can try driving up myself. haaa.

Anyway I "deposited" RM 600.00 in "Genting Bank". Bua Tahan, always deposit, never withdrawn one. Wahaha...



View from Resort Hotel, Genting Highlands


View from Resort Hotel, Genting Highlands looking down on Theme Park Hotel


Play around with my phone. Took a few pictures of my dad's house while "eating snake" on the sofa.




single mode


mosaic mode


panorama mode


Did I mention the camera in my Omnia has smile and face detection as well? Can choose picture resolution as well with Auto-Focus, Macro, Auto Flash function.

It's as good as a normal digital camera, if not better.

Then this evening, dinner with Bel and a few others.




huilian, liting, bel


liting, bel


bel & me


group foto



No comments: