Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ho Chi Minh City

I was in Ho Chi Minh City from tuesday afternoon to friday afternoon. This business trip is rather boring. Every evening got nothing to do. I even bought a story book "The Da Vinci Code" at Changi Airport to read. Yes, I actually bought a book! But I only read a few chapters lah. Going everywhere alone is very boring leh. Then somemore my hotel room a bit scary. Every nite at around 11:45 to 12:30, someone seems to be dragging some cupboards or bed upstairs. drag n drag. I actually wanted to call the hotel reception to ask what the hell is happening upstairs. But i didnt lah. I afraid wait "something" hear me bao toh them, then i jialat. So i just try to sleep lor.



also in the house.... jay chou's theme song for new movie kungfu slam.

No comments: